Monday, February 25, 2013

Wilkes Barre/ salamander yellow


Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania

At the liquor store. Clos du val in tow. Automatic sliding glass door. Woman standing on the other side. Wants to get in. Waits for me to come out. They never work for me she says. What ? The doors. Oh, says I, maybe it just got stuck. No she says. automatic doors never work for me. Watch. I stood out side and the doors closed and she tried but couldn’t get back out. Wow I say amazed. So that's your super power! Yeah, she laughed, but not very useful. She turned and went off to shop for alcohol. I went back to the hotel told Michelle all about it. No she didn’t think it would be a good project for research. But i kept thinking about that woman and what was in her body that could stun those automatic doors and how super powers weren't always a good thing and how good this wine was gonna be...


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkes-Barre,_Pennsylvania


No comments:

Post a Comment