Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dharma La Fay

What if I told you , instead of healing - I killed? In order to heal the land I killed the man. He sleeps no sleep of dreams that's for sure. But think, what came after? The land replenished, nourished well those who lived upon it. Their power grew, spread, places I never knew existed owed allegiance. But now, these days, here we go again only this time no worthy sacrifice. Besides I'm tired of it. Maybe they should learn the lessons of their history. Either way they'll not see me involved this time. I'm just too tired to go through all that again - and for what? I did the best that could be done and all I ever got was a bad rap for being the woman. Maybe I'll go find that Merlin? Sure he'd still go for me and after that? Couldn't we lay together for awhile? Wrapped in one another's arms perchance to dream and dream and dream again? Ah well now, where was it I left him? A tree? A cave? Or under some stone stuck like a sword waiting once more for my strong guiding hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment